Thursday, August 29, 2013

Monirul Hasan
Monirul Hasan
Contact: 
Mohammad Monirul Hasan
Center for Development Research (ZEF)
University of Bonn, Germany.
Walter-Flex-Str. 3, 53113 Bonn.
Email: monir1021@gmail.com

Research expertise: 
Poverty, Health, and Nutrition
Water, sanitation, and hygiene
Micro-finance and vulnerability
Social protection and migration
Impact evaluation
Experimental Economics
Agriculture, food and environmental Policy



I am pursuing PhD in Economics at University of Bonn, Germany. I am a DAAD PhD Fellow and Junior Researcher at the Center for Development Research (ZEF), University of Bonn. I have started my doctoral studies in 2013 and expecting to defend my thesis by August 2017. My PhD research topic is "Investment in health within agriculture, water, sanitation and hygiene nexus for the rural households in Bangladesh". I have conducted a Randomized Controlled Trial experiment of Food Hygiene Education (FHE) in rural Bangladesh for my doctoral research. I have earned three Master degrees: MSc in Food and Resource Economics (U Bonn, Germany), MSc in Rural Development and Agri-business (Corvinus U Budapest, Hungary), and MSS in Economics (University of Dhaka, Bangladesh). Previously, I have worked as a Senior Research Associate at the Institute for Inclusive Finance and Development (InM) from 2008 to 2015.


Official page: Link 
Google scholar: Link

Research Gate: Link
LinkedIn: Link 

Updated on 01 June 2017